Main Features of Maths Train
Concepts, understanding & fluency
Children love boarding the Maths Train. They gain confidence through simple online activities, designed to develop both mental maths understanding and recall skills. Using ‘show me’ and matching games, they develop their understanding of calculation methods and the contexts in which they are used, before completing assessment tasks.
Assessment for Learning
The assessments are designed to check for errors and then build recall speed. This is achieved through pupil feedback comments, giving suggestions as to which number facts they need to focus on next, allowing the teacher to see these as well.
Achieved, Mastered, Target
- Confidence and understanding gained through ‘Show Me’ & ‘Matching’ games.
- Simple Click or Drag and Drop activities.
- Pupils are guided to the next appropriate activity.
- Pupil assessments give immediate feedback as to how to improve.
- Progress tracked, showing pupil achievement in real time.
- Recent activity logged showing date and score.
- Current pupil targets easily accessible on one class page.
- All reports printable on A4 if required.
- Anywhere with an internet connection, school or home.
- Use any device – Desktop, Laptop, Chromebook, iPad/Tablet, Mobile etc.
- No need for Apps or Adobe Flash – uses standard HTML.
- Quickly add or change single pupils with simple management tools.
- Easy bulk import from a csv file, or for updating classes.
See our FAQs for more details.
For a free 30-day trial please email email@example.com